Parents and Families
sidebar Email Dr. Friedman FAQ's

Consult with Dr. Friedman when:

  • you need consultation on cases involving a brain injury or emotional distress injury

  • you need an evaluation to quantify the extent of damages and to suggest a treatment plan to improve functioning. Impact on functioning can be determined from neuropsychological testing as compared to static measures such as neural imagery

  • you need consultation regarding the cross examination of opposing experts

  • you need an expert to consult with other professionals regarding treatment options, life care plans, or long-term financial impact of injuries

  • you need an expert witness to testify in court and relate test results, to report before or after witnesses